Monday, April 15, 2013

Swirl Cookies: A Cookie Boutique in Hawaii


LOCATION: 421 Lewers St. (Unit 1), Honolulu, HI 96815
NAME: Swirl Cookies
WEBSITE: www.swirlcookies.com
PRICE RANGE: $1.50 per cookie and up
RATING: 4 out of 5 



This place was SO cute. I would never have found it if I didn't live in the area. It's hidden on a back street lodged in between some apartments down in Waikiki. The store itself was rather tiny, but very bright and inviting. As soon as you walk in you can see them baking the cookies. 

You can buy them for $1.50 per cookie, $9 for a small can, or $13 for a larger can. I bought the small can which comes with 5 cookies. You can buy the pre-boxed ones or you can choose which flavors you want. I chose: mint chocolate chip, vanilla/strawberry, and coffee. The vanilla/strawberry was my favorite. SO delicious! Not too sweet. These cookies are excellent with coffee. They're not chewy, or doughy, or crunchy. 


                          

If you live in Hawaii or are in the area, definitely check it out! OR, they have the option to purchase online through their website. Let me know if you try them! :]



No comments: