Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blog Re-Vamp


You guys, check out my new layout! I finally gave up trying to revive my 8th grade HTML skills and gave in to purchasing a layout. I started out with a cheaper one until I start focusing on my blog more. I think this layout suits me well!! I love the tiny details and the colors! 

I purchased the layout on Etsy from theDandelionGirl. It was only $5!! 

When purchasing, you have the option to have her install it, as well as keeping the .psd files so that you can change them later. 

It was incredibly easy to install!! Even if you have no HTML experience, I'd say on a scale of 1 to 10 easiness, it was a 9! 



2 comments:

Rachel Kleinman said...

Its really the sign of "Art of Moving". Really great and awesome collective blog for us.

Clipping path service said...

It is really a beautiful and creative blog having some vital information over the subject. Thank you for share.